Monday, March 28, 2011

high line

So, I recently started a new job, and as part of that job I went to the High Line to take some pictures. The High Line is this public space built on an old abandoned elevated train track...pretty cool. I just got an iPhone a few days ago, so this gave me a chance to play around with some apps, specifically the Hipstamatic. I really like the way these turned out, but I always wonder...can I really call anything affected by digital editing "art"? I don't know that these would have been any good without the app...but whatevz, this iPhone is awesome.



















1 comment:

  1. It's amazing how we can use the advancements of thousands of years of technological evolution to make our pictures look like crappy Polaroids! :P

    Nice photos, actually! NYC brings out the photographer in us all.

    ReplyDelete