Saturday, October 23, 2010

rodarte warrior

So, yesterday I did another one of these fashion-y inspired things, and took a look from Rodarte and made it into an Irish Warrior Princess. Or something.



Whatever it is, I like it! My inspiration for this was Brave, formerly known as The Bear and the Bow, formerly known as the first female directed/female oriented film Pixar was going to release, until they booted Brenda Chapman off the production. This is really depressing news to me...among the sea of sequels Pixar is now releasing, this was the only film I was actually looking forward to. As a person of the female persuasion who also wants to direct someday, this is very disheartening. Sigh.

On a lighter note: when I was searching "celtic crowns" to find visual inspiration for the little thing she's wearing on her head, pretty much all that came up were bride websites for people obsessed with Renaissance Faires and Lord of the Rings. Kind of amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment