Thursday, January 13, 2011

bloggity blog

Hey, blog. I've been a bit inactive lately on the drawing front, instead working on holiday knitting, and having my boyfriend visit me, and doing other fun things. My boyfriend invited me to be a part of a blog his friend started, where people post creative things in response to other creative things, so after I dropped him off at the airport last night I worked on these drawings:




I kind of like how I draw girls' faces now, but the bodies are still kind of weird. Oh well. These were both heavily influenced by the newest issue of Lula, which finally showed up at my local Borders a couple of days ago. This issue is curated by Rodarte, which is one of my favorite fashion labels ever, so predictably I have loveloveLOVED this issue, and it has been incredibly inspiring. My new year's resolution is to FOR REAL work on more creative endeavors, so hopefully this blog will see more activity in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment