Monday, January 24, 2011

sup guyz

Jeez, this is like my third or fourth post in the past week...I'm afraid I'm setting a dangerous precedent for myself. A couple days ago, my sister and I went to hang out at Pasadena Art Center and I bought a brand new super-thin pen. I've been playing around with it a bit and trying a slightly different style.


This guy is for the creative response blog. The anatomy is way off, meh.


This drawing was inspired by vintage Barbie dolls and the Chanel Byzantine collection that came out recently and is incredibly beautiful. I feel like I want to color this in eventually, but I kind of like the monochromatic effect as well. I think I'm going to want to do more based on that Chanel collection; this doesn't really encapsulate what's so amazing about the collection. We'll see.

1 comment:

  1. Hannah this looks super amazing. I love the biker, and the Barbie is out of this world!

    :)

    ReplyDelete